"Could not detect flash type" on LEON2 board

Hello, I’m trying to flash a boot image using mkprom2 on a board with an AT697 LEON2 processor. The command I’m using to connect to the board is “grmon -uart /dev/com1 -leon2 -nosram -baud 460800 -u” and the output produced is as follows:

Loading the object file using the command “load img.o” and executing it with “run”, the output is as expected and everything works correctly. However, creating the boot image with mkprom2, any command involving the “flash” instruction after connecting with grmon generates the error

“Could not detect flash type”

Do you have any advice on how to solve this problem? Thank you in advance for the support.

This is the output of the “info sys” command:

Hi,

I see you are using GRMON Pro 1 and a LEON2 design, so we will unfortunately not be able to offer a great deal of support over Discourse - please contact sales@gaisler.com if you want to get a support contract. We use this community to support users of the open tools available in our website.

That said, the configuration of the memory controller does look suspicious: grmon prints 64-bit, which indicates that the mcfg1 has a bad configuration. You probably need to reconfigure it and flash the memory to fix the problem.

Regards,
Joaquin

Hi, thanks for your reply. I’ll try to hear from Gaisler. In the meantime, could you give me some advice or guidance on how to reconfigure the memory to try to fix the problem? I attach also the registry configuration.
Thank you