The development team is pleased to announce the release of GRLIB GPL 2022.2-b4274, which is now available for download from:
Bitfile and netlist packages are available via:
The changelog is here:
and is also reproduced below.
Some of the highlights are:
- NOEL-V v7 release: NOEL-V
- Bug fixes and general improvements for LEON5 and NOEL-V
- Bug fixes for SYNCFIFO_2P
- General IP updates
Updated example bitstreams for LEON5 and NOEL-V are available for download from:
If you find any any reproducible bugs or issues please don’t hesitate to post in the community.
----------------------- Release 2022.2-b4274 ---------------------------
2022-06-21 SYNCFIFO_2P: Various fixes and updates to inferred FIFO:
- write-side empty (wempty) and read-side full (rfull) signals did not immediately de-assert as expected after a write/read
- Fix so that the almost-empty flag accounts for the state of the pipeline registers when pipelining is enabled (piperead=1).
- Include the state of the pipeline registers in the write-side empty indication when piperead=1
- Added rdhold generic that is passed through to the underlying syncram_2p instances. Enabling this will cause the outputs to remain valid after a read in fwft=0 mode.
- For simulation, make dataout go to U when data is not guaranteed to be valid. This is to make it easier to detect bugs in interfacing IP.
2022-06-05 NOEL-V: release update:
- Added support for ratified bit manipulation and simple crypto instructions (Zba/b/c/s, Zbkb/c/x).
- Added counter filtering and overflow extension (Sscofpmf).
- Added custom instructions and custom CSR for L1-cache control
- Updated prom code accordingly.
- Program buffer execute could be triggered when not in debug mode
- Reset value for maskmax field in mcontrol triggers was incorrect
- Added support for mtinst/htinst and corrected mstatus.gva
- Corrected issue with a compressed hint instruction (c.lui x0, v) and illegal instruction (c.fswsp without F)
- Hypervisor TLB handling was not handled correctly when no PMP was available. Handling of hPTEs (or PMP) entries smaller than PTE entries could be handled incorrectly.
- Bugfix related to PMP
Fixed issue with 0 at the top and for PMP TOR issues with reverse and null range and handling of range top alignment when the PMPADDR was not itself properly aligned
- Bugfix related to FPU stalls and data forwarding.
2022-05-30 LEON5: Add additional pipeline register for data between debug masters and the debug module.
2022-05-08 GRDMAC2: Add type casts to pirq generic in order to work around synthesis tool issues
2022-03-28 Generic DDR3 simulation model: Improve Read-to-write and write-to-read timing checks.
2022-03-28 Generic DFI PHY simulation model: Workaround for issue with Riviera Pro.
2022-03-28 TECHMAP/SIMPLL: locktol generic on generic PLL model (sim_pll) was not exposed on the component.
2022-03-24 APBCTRL: Added access protection option.
2022-02-24 LEON5: Loads and atomics with cache/MMU bypass (ASI 0x1C) or from uncached memory areas (based on MMU cacheability setting or cached generic) did not trap as expected when getting an AHB error response.