The development team is pleased to announce the release of GRLIB GPL 2021.1-b4265, which is now available for download from:
Bitfile and netlist packages are available via:
The changelog is here:
and is also reproduced below.
Some of the highlights are:
- Tightly coupled memory support added to LEON5
- General updates and bug fixes for LEON5
- Clarified support for Xilinx UltraScale and UltraScale+ devices in techmap constants
- Generic NOEL-V design added to provide a system that can be simulated without access to any technology specific primitives
- LEON3 template design for the Xilinx KCU105 development kit
- Little endian support for GRDMAC2 and AHBROM
- General IP updates
If you find any any reproducible bugs or issues please don’t hesitate to post in the community.
----------------------- Release 2021.1-b4265 ---------------------------
2021-04-06 LEON5 processor updates
Tightly coupled memory option (scratchpad RAM) for instructions and data.
Generic added on the leon5sys level to select between pre-defined standard cache/TLB size configurations.
Bug fixes for FPU in rare corner cases.
NanoFPU rounding logic modified to implement tininess before rounding as required/expected by SPARC V8.
2021-04-01 Added LEON3 template design for the Xilinx KCU105 development kit (leon3-xilinx-kcu105).
2021-03-17 TECHMAP: Added constants for generic UltraScale and UltraScale+ as well as for Virtex UltraScale and Kintex UltraScale+. All UltraScale devices share the constant value 60 and all UltraScale+ devices share constant value 65.
2021-03-07 GRPCI2: small update to when interrupt status bit is set Interrupt status bit in configuration space for device/function 0 was reflecting the state of dirq instead of dirq.
2021-03-03: GRDMAC2: added support for little endian AHB buses.
2021-01-19: AHBROM: added support for little endian AHB buses.