Error when recompiling test application / l2capi.h missing

Hello, I’m a student who need to work on the NOEL V processor.

I am currently working on the noelv-generic design, and I can compile it and simulate it. I tried to modified the program loaded in the memory of the simulated processor by modifying the file /design/noelv-generic/systest.c. When I recompile the file (using make ram.srec or make soft) I encountered the following error :

make soft
riscv-gaisler-elf-gcc -I./../../software/noelv/systest/sw -I./../../software/greth/ -I./../../software/l2c/ -mcmodel=medany -static -std=gnu99 -O3 -march=rv64ima -mabi=lp64 -DNOELV_SYSTEST -DSYSTEST_TYPE=GRETH_SYSTEST -DGRLIB_REPORTDEV_BASE=0x80000000ULL -DAPBUART_ADDR_SYSTEST=0xfc001000ULL -DGRETH_ADDR_SYSTEST=0xfc084000ULL  -c ./../../software/noelv/systest/sw/l2c.c -o obj/l2c.o
./../../software/noelv/systest/sw/l2c.c:8:10: fatal error: l2capi.h: No such file or directory
    8 | #include <l2capi.h> //mehdy
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make: *** [../../software/noelv/systest/Makefile:74 : obj/l2c.o] Erreur 1

I have installed the compilation toolchain used in the Makefile (riscv-gaisler-elf) by installing the Bare metal C/C++ toolchain, but I can’t find any reference to the file l2capi.h

Did you know where I can find this file or which library I must install to have it ? Or is there any other method I can use to generate the file prom.srec and ram.srec, other than the command make soft and make ram.srec/prom.srec ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Hello,

You can solve this by update this Makedile:
/software/noelv/systest/Makefile

Please comment out this line:
#SRCFILES += $(GRLIB)/software/l2c/l2capi.c

You also need to remove the l2c.c and l2c.h file located here:
/software/noelv/systest/sw

After this you should be able to recompile the software: (make soft)

We will try to fix this in later releases.

Regards,
Nils